for consumers and instruction for cancellation
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed).
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day,
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly;
- on the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
- on the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Kölner Akademie für klassische Musik e.V., Schillingstr. 25, 50670 Köln) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from the contract. For this purpose, you may use the enclosed sample revocation form, which, however, is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
If you want to revoke a contract, please fill out this form and send it to Kölner Akademie für klassische Musik e.V., Schillingstr. 25, 50670 Köln, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I/we hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us for the purchase of the following goods the provision of the following service
Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where not applicable.